Computer Science & Engineering
Progress starts with a single step and this department is assiduously heading towards achieving high academic standards and values while preparing Computer Science graduates to meet the global standards.
Quoting Mr. Albert Einstein :
The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think.
My primary motive is to furnish the means for laying a strong foundation in students, focus is to create a method of understanding and functioning that aides them in tackling obstacles in their professional lives. My expectation from students is limited to discipline as warranted by the Institution and sincere effort to up their professional ante. Apart from classroom teaching, I am committed to provide a platform on which students can showcase their technical and managerial skills.
Dr. Vishal Nagar
(HOD, Department of Computer Science & Engineering)
To be a recognized Department of Computer Science & Engineering that produces versatile computer engineers, capable of adapting to the changing needs of computer and related industry.
1. To provide broad based quality education with knowledge and attitude to succeed in Computer Science & Engineering careers.
2. To prepare students for emerging trends in computer and related industry.
3. To develop competence in students by providing them skills and aptitude to foster culture of continuous and life-long learning.
4. The department is committed to develop practicing engineers who investigate research, design and find workable solutions to complex engineering problems with awareness & concern for society as well as environment.
» More than 120 Publications of Faculty Members, 7 from the Students in last 3 Years in reputed Journals
» Projects of students have been recognized by MNCs like -Google, Motorola etc.
» Participation of students in National level technical events.
» Approximately 85% of students of last batch have been placed in reputed multinational companies.
1. Engineering Knowledge: To apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and Computer Science & Engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis: To identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex Computer Science & Engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering.
3. Design/development of Solutions: To design solutions for Computer Science & Engineering and allied fields related to complex engineering problems, design system components or processes that meet the specified needs of the public health , safety, and the culture, society, and environment appropriate consideration .
4. Investigation: Use research-based knowledge of Computer Science & Engineering , research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex Computer Science & Engineering activities with an understanding of limitations.
6. The Engineering & Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice in the field of Computer Science & Engineering.
7. Environment & Sustainability: Understand the impact of professional Computer Science & Engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: To apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics , responsibilities and norms of the Computer Science & Engineering practice.
9. Individual & Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or a leader in diverse teams, in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex Computer Science & Engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports , design documentation, make effective presentations, and to give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project Management & Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Computer Science & Engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team and to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life Long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
|CS Lab1|| Data Structures Using C / Java Lab |
Design & Analysis of Algorithm Lab
|CS Lab 2|| DBMS Lab |
Data Warehousing & Data Mining Lab
|CS Lab 3|| Operating Systems Lab |
Computer Graphics Lab
|CS Lab 4|| TAFL Lab |
Software Engineering Lab
|CS Lab 5|| Web Technologies Lab |
|CS Lab 6|| Principles of Programming Languages Lab |
Discrete Structures & Logic Lab
|CS Lab 7|| Computer Network Lab |
Distributed System Lab
|CS Lab 8||Compiler Design Lab|
|Computer Center||Programming for Problem Solving Lab|
|CS Lab 9||Formal Verification and High-Performance Computing Lab|
|CS Lab 9||Linux Lab|
|CS Lab 10||Project Lab 1|
|CS Lab 11||Project Lab 2|
|CS Lab 12||Project Lab 3|
|CS Lab 13||Project Lab 4|
|CS Lab 14||Mobile Application Development Lab|
|BYOD Lab||Bring Your Own Device Lab|