PSIT is an acknowledged Centre of Excellence in the realm of education. The institute has a built area of 60 acres and has buildings designed to perfection and planning with ISO 9001: 2008. Especially designed sprawling campus with lush-green outfields, ample of space for recreational and co-curricular activities coupled with brilliant architecture make learning process more exciting. The commitment of the institute is to impart knowledge par excellence, motivate the learners for research, and evolve result-oriented innovative techniques in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management and Computer Applications. PSIT works on the technology which is comparable to the best in Northern India.
PSIT is one of the best institute of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU) for B.Tech, MBA. The courses introduce students to the state-of-the-art training through meticulously designed training modules which help students become industry-ready. In addition, our Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Centre- a venture of Govt. of India, Microsoft's IT Academy and IBM's Centre of Excellence are able to provide various engineering designs for enterprises. PSIT is a permanent institutional member of National Human Resource Development Network.
|PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE||BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech|
Salary Package (Per Annum)
1. Equivalence for PhD is based on publication of 5 International Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all 5 publications being in the authors’ area of specialization.
2. PhD shall be from a recognized University.
3. For an incumbent Assistant Professor, experience at the level of Assistant Professor will be considered equivalent to experience at the level of Associate Professor, provided the incumbent Assistant Professor has acquired or acquires Ph. D Degree in the relevant discipline.
4. Experience at Diploma Institutions is also considered equivalent to experience in degree level Institutions at appropriate level and as applicable. However, qualifications as above shall be mandatory.
5. If a class/ division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to first class/ division. If a Grade Point System is adopted the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as below.
|Grade Point||Equivalent Percentage|