Computer Science & Engineering
All progress starts with a single step and this department is assiduously heading towards achieving high academic standards and values while preparing Computer Science graduates to meet the GLOBAL STANDARDS.
Quoting Mr. Albert Einstein :
The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think.
My primary motive is to furnish the means for laying a strong foundation in students, focus is to create a method of understanding and functioning, that aides them in tackling obstacles in their professional lives. My expectation from students is limited to discipline as warranted by the Institution and sincere effort to up their professional ante. Apart from classroom teaching, I am committed to provide a platform in which students can showcase their technical and managerial skills.
To be a recognized Department of Computer Science & Engineering that produces versatile computer engineers, capable of adapting to the changing needs of computer and related industry.
» To provide broad based quality education with knowledge and attitude to succeed in Computer Science & Engineering careers.
» To provide knowledge of emerging trends in computer and related industry.
» To develop competence in students by providing them skills and knowledge to foster environment of continuous and lifelong learning.
» The Department is committed to developing practicing engineers who investigate research, design, and find workable solutions to complex engineering problems with awareness and concern for society and environment.
» More than 120 Publications of Faculty Members 7 Students in last 3 Years in reputed Journals
» Projects of Students are recognized by MNCs like -Google, Motorola etc.
» Participation of Students in National level technical events.
» Approximately 85% Students of Last batch are placed in reputed multinational companies.
|Computer Center||C Programming Lab|
|CS Lab1 & CS Lab2||Data Structure Lab|
|CS Lab3 & CS Lab4||Functional and Logic Programming Lab|
|CS Lab1 & CS Lab2||Computer Graphics lab|
|CS Lab3 & CS Lab4||Numerical Technique lab|
|CS Lab1 & CS Lab2||Operating System Lab|
|CS Lab5 & CS Lab6||Algorithm Lab|
|CS Lab6 & CS Lab7||Computer Network Lab|
|CS Lab5 & CS Lab6||DBMS Lab|
|CS Lab6 & CS Lab7||PPL Lab|
|CS Lab8 & CS Lab9||Artificial Intelligence Lab|
|CS Lab8 & CS Lab9||Distributed System Lab|
|CS Lab9 & CS Lab10||Digital Image Processing Lab|
|CS Lab9 & CS Lab10||Project Lab|
|CS Lab11 & CS Lab12||Project Lab|
|CS Lab13 & CS Lab14||Computer Architecture Lab|
1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and Computer Science & Engineering fundamentals to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex Computer Science & Engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering.
3. Design/development of Solutions: Design solutions for Computer Science & Engineering and allied fields related complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Investigation: Use research-based knowledge of Computer Science & Engineering and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex Computer Science & Engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The Engineering & Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice in the field of Computer Science & Engineering.
7. Environment & Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional Computer Science & Engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the Computer Science & Engineering practice.
9. Individual & Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex Computer Science & Engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project Management & Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Computer Science & Engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life Long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.